KathodeRay is a Full-service Marketing Agency that advises Organizations and the Communities they support, including:
- Economic Development Corporations that support Small Businesses.
- Public Health Associations that support Local Health Departments.
- Community Networks/Coalitions that support Treatment Centers.
We make it a priority to:
- Provide direct, personal service
- Understand your organization
- Become a seamless part of your team
- Document tangible results
As a team, we bring a wealth of expertise to your organization. A marketing strategist or business analyst is your main point of contact. Our production teams work in small pods. These pods usually have a content writer, designer, web developer, and marketing specialist. Your pod gets to know everything about your organization to better serve your team and community.
The hub of our creative activity is in our Great Northern Catskills office. We have easy access to Albany, New York City, Montreal, and Boston. We are happy to drive or hop on a plane to meet your team in-person (within social distancing rules). Our team members choose to work in-office or remote from home. This allows us to draw talent from throughout the United States. We tend to not use off-shore talent. (We’ve tried, it doesn’t work well for us.)